About Me

My photo
Mesa/Chandler, AZ, United States
Married, Father of Two & pet lover. I make a career in Customs compliance. Really enjoy traveling and experiencing new places, whether in my backyard or on the other side of the globe! Road trips and camping are a passion of mine!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clock goes round and round

Whomever said "Time flies when you're having fun", was certainly correct; although, it can also fly when you're not having so much fun.  Have you ever asked yourself, "Where did my day go".  Did you ever wonder why your parents tell you it's bedtime, when you are still awake?  Why does time have to fly when you get older, but seems to move slowly when you are younger?

I've found that I have fallen victim to those old adages!  I wanted to ensure I did a minimum of one new post a week and slowly build that consistently.  I came out guns blazin', but quickly ran out of bullets.  Who knew those bullets are not made from metal, but of time!

I was able to catch up on some events from early in the year, but hadn't yet followed up on our Northern Arizona Trip.  I was able to get pictures from the trip posted on the blog; however, no real information on what we got to do and see.

With all that life brings our way; my family gets to enjoy the quest of moving again.  Woohoo!!!  This week we are filling boxes of memories and stuff that I honestly haven't seen or used in over a year.  Maybe we should get rid of it; or maybe not!  That 100th pack of construction paper will likely be used in the next decade....hopefully.

Until we talk again (which will be soon for those moving helpers), next blog should be Northern Arizona update or Our Move.....

Where are those bullets? I need a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment